WebDmuk Ltd is a fast-growing internet company located in London. The company specialises in the classifieds market (www.vivastreet.com, www.easyroommate.com www.wheretosleep.co.uk ).EasyRoommate is the largest flatshare service in the UK with more than 190,000 new and updated rooms and flatshare ads. Vivastreet is the third largest classifieds website in the UK, with 2,4 million visitors a month. Wheretosleep is a short term rental website with listings in United Kingdom and worldwide - a real alternative to hotels, where travellers meet hosts.
Our team is international (12 nationalities), young and tremendously passionate about the web. They want to have fun, work hard, and play hard.
We are looking for an experienced online marketing assistant to help us develop our products and build our brand image.
The position is located in Piccadilly Circus, central London.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Deeply analyse our product efficiency, and proactively seek solutions to improve its profitability
- Develop new website features to remain the most competitive product on the market place
- Manage end to end multichannel marketing campaigns to increase our brand awareness
- Ensure consistency and synergy in the delivery of the appropriate message(s) across customer segments and channels, as well as ensuring communications are compliant to the values of the brand and to the brand guidelines
- Create the brand’s intonation of voice, and launch integrated campaigns based on it
- Be responsible for the delivery of successful marketing campaigns
- 2-year experience in marketing campaign management in either a Marketing consultancy or client side background
- Strong knowledge of the online marketing strategies and trends
- Excellent analytical skills
- Very creative mind
- Ability to take initiatives and proactively suggest solutions
- Top notch verbal and communication skills
- Revenue and profit driven
- Ability to meet tough deadlines
- Master degree in marketing or equivalent area of study
- Native English speaker
- ORGANIZED, thorough, and detail-oriented
- Energetic, enthusiastic, and driven
To apply send your CV to Baptiste@easyroommate.com
Our team is international, young and tremendously passionate. We have a work hard and play hard ethos.
Spearhead the development of a suite of mobile applications across our different product lines!
Help us develop our products and build our brand image!
É fácil! Basta preencher a caixa abaixo com o seu e-mail e vamos enviar a sua senha para você.